This document sets out the terms and conditions ("T&Cs") under which Ergofy Limited t/a Workhappy ("we", "us", or "our") provides DSE workstation assessments and other wellbeing services. By agreeing to avail our services, you ("Client") accept the following T&Cs:
- We provide virtual and in-person DSE workstation assessments.
- Additional wellbeing services include desk massages, mindfulness and nutrition workshops, ladder training, office risk assessments, manual handling training, and other ad hoc health and wellbeing services.
- Online DSE assessments have a separate agreement and are not governed by these T&Cs.
- Service packages are tailored to individual client needs and confirmed via email.
- For video assessments, clients must have the capability to use contemporary video call platforms, including, but not limited to, Zoom, Google Chat, and Teams.
- Pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis, influenced by factors such as number of employees, assessment type, and location.
- Invoices are issued on the last day of the service month and have payment terms of 30 days.
- If services are cancelled with less than 5 days' notice, any incurred expenses (e.g., train bookings) will be charged.
- Cancellation with less than 72 hours' notice will result in a charge equal to the full cost of the service.
- No refunds will be issued as services are non-returnable.
- We strive for accuracy and all advice is in accordance with best ergonomics and wellbeing practice. However, clients should review any reports for their case-specific accuracy.
- We are accredited DSE, ergonomics, and wellbeing providers, not medical professionals. If discomfort arises post-assessment, it's advised that the recipient of any advice consult a medical professional.
- Client data is managed under the GDPR, and we hold the IASME GDPR Certificate and CyberEssentials Certificate.
- We own all rights to the proprietary content, including images and phrasing, within the reports.
- Content shared by the client (images, descriptions, personal details) is for assessment purposes only and the client owns this data, but our interpretation of these items remains our property.
- Either party may terminate the agreement as per standard T&C protocols. However, certain rights such as intellectual property and liability shall survive termination.
- No fees apply for early termination.
- Disputes arising from this agreement shall be resolved through arbitration unless both parties agree to a different method.
- We maintain professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- All our assessors and service providers possess industry-standard or legally required qualifications.
- These T&Cs are governed by UK law.
- We reserve the right to update these T&Cs annually. These terms are valid at the time of the agreement and clients won't be notified of subsequent changes.
- We may engage third-party subcontractors, ensuring they meet our standards. Liability remains with us under this agreement.
- Client Responsibilities:
- Clients are responsible for acting diligently on our guidance pre, during, and post delivering of services.
- These terms don't require formal signing. Confirmation via email or intent to do business is considered acceptance.